Tender: Consulting Services for Youth Peaceful Development in Libya
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
City: East Region
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-09-08
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Promoting Youth for Peaceful Development in Libya
Bid Reference: 2018.2182.6-001.00_ Support to youth promotion and youth participation in selected eastern municipalities
On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ is implementing a project on promotion of youth for peaceful development in Libya. The objective of the project is to improve the political and social participation of young people for a peaceful development in Libya (module goal). The political partner in Libya is the General Authority of Youth and Sports (YSA).
The project is supporting youth promotion and youth participation in selected eastern municipalities. Therefore, the project is intending to assign a local consultant to implement a series of activities (workshops and trainings, dialogue fora, support to the creation of youth centers).
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than the 08.09.2020 to the following email address: [email protected]. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 2018.2182.6-001.00_Support to youth promotion and youth participation in selected eastern municipalities
- Payments will be in Euros to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
- For financial offers, please use the attached template
- Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
The following tender documents are in annex to this invitation for bids:
- Terms of reference
- Assessment grid
- Template for financial offer
- Guidance on how to fill in the financial offer
- Template of timesheet and logbook