Tender: Improving Primary Health Care Provision in Libya
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Construction / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-09-10
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Improving Primary Health Care Provision in Libya
Bid Reference: 18.1827.7-001_MHPSS_COVID-19
In cooperation with the Libyan Ministry of Health (MoH), GIZ promotes the provision and development of primary health care services and supports activities that are aligned to the Libyan COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan.
As part of this support, trainings on Psychological First Aid (PFA) for the members of selected COVID-19 Municipality Emergency Committees (MECs) have been conducted. As the need for further information and training on Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) related topics was signaled, MHPSS Focal Points (FP) will be identified and appointed in each MEC. In order to establish and support a strong network of MHPSS FPs within the COVID-19 MECs and foster the sustainable integration of MHPSS in the local COVID-19 response, GIZ is looking for a partner based in Libya, which is specialized in the field of MHPSS and can support the implementation in a systematic way.
GIZ invites eligible bidders to submit offers for the provision of services as specified in the Terms of Reference (ToR).
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- GIZ has the right to accept or reject any proposal even if it was the least price without providing any reasons.
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 10/09/2020 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.1827.7-001_MHPSS_COVID-19
- Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
- Bidders must have a Tunisian or a foreign currency bank account. Payments will be in EUR to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- GIZ has the right to accept or reject any proposal even if it was best value for money based on the evaluation grid (Annex) without providing any reasons.
To submit a complete offer, bidders must provide the following documents:
- Technical Offer/Concept
- Financial Offer
- Copy of proof of Tunisian or EUR currency account and information about the bank details
- If applicable, copy of official registration of the organization
GIZ reserves the right to reject any incomplete offer.