Tender: Installing Prefab Tent for Immigrants
Company name: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-01-25
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO CONTRACTORS (GIC)
To : Eligible Contractors
Project : Installation of Prefab Tent for migrants
Ref. No.: LY21-003
Date : 04.01.2021
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for the implementation of: Installation of Prefab Tent for migrants in Meitiga Airport
Kindly note relevant details below:
- The Mandatory Site Visit is scheduled on 12.01.2021 for Mitiga Airport - Tripoli – Libya and please contact Eng’r. Ali Abdelmola (+218913747118) and/or Eng’r. Taher Saeid (+218926169144) for details; failure to attend is a ground for disqualification.
- The Submissions of the complete name/s and contact details (mobile number and email address) of your representative/s in the Mandatory Site Visits will be on 12.01.2021.
- The Deadline for clarifications is on 22.01.2021
- The last electronic bids submission deadline is 25.01. 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org copying email@example.com.
- Each email size shouldn’t exceed 10Mb. In addition to the email, all documents should be shared with any online file sharing website in case if email is not received.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Contractor/s or any obligation to inform the affected Contractor/s of the ground for the IOM’s action.
Very truly yours,
IOM LIBYA PROCUREMENT
IOM is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.