Tender: Procurement, Delivery and Installation of Furniture for Tawerga Community Centre
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-09-12
INVITATION FOR BIDS – 2020
Procurement, Delivery and Installation
Furniture for Tawerga Community Centre
Bid Reference: 16.2243.0-001.00/Tawerga Furniture 08/2020
On behalf of the Federal German Ministry of International Development and Economic Cooperation (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing the Municipal Development Program in the context of mixed migration in Libya. The Program is co-funded by the European Union through the Trust Fund for North Africa (EUTF). The Program is being implemented in collaboration with the GNA Libyan Ministry of Local Government (MOLG) and it is targeting 15 municipalities that are located at the main migration route to Europe.
The Program in collaboration with the Ministry of Local Government (MOLG) as well as with local authorities, has organized participatory workshops in Tawerga that aimed at identifying the key challenges and potentials for the municipality, and accordingly, identify potential quick impact projects that could be implemented within a short timeframe. Tawerga local council and community identified the delivery of a community centre (TCC) as a first priority. The current Termes of References are defining the procurement details of the furniture and their installation in the TCC.
GIZ and invite proposals from eligible bidders for the supply, delivery and installation of the furniture in the TCC, as specified in the ToR, in accordance with the following terms:
- To be eligible for submitting proposals, bidders must:
- Be a registered company (proofed by legal registration papers or license)
- Submit the financial offer (Annex 1)
- Have a foreign currency account. Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- The Technical offer, in order to be eligible, must contain:
- The company profile
- Technical specification of the single items (measures, materials, producer, colors etc.) as specified in the ToR
- The planned time for the delivery and installation (this should be within 4 weeks)
- The guarantee time for each item
- The evaluation scheme (ANNEX 2) is used to ensure the completeness and quality of the offer. Once the offer is considered eligible, the contract will be awarded to the lowest priced tender.
- The financial offer shall be submitted in an electronic version latest by 12.09.2020 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de, the subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 16.2243.0-001.00/Tawerga Furniture 08/2020
- Payments will be done in EUR currency to the contractor. Please submit financial offers in EUR
- The offer must include the bank details for the foreign currency bank account.
- Incomplete offers or offers that do not specify the period for guarantee, the delivery time and the technical specification of the items will not be considered (see ANNEX 2).