Tender: Procurement of furniture for Community Hall in Al-Bawnees Municipality
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
City: Wadi Albawanies
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-04-08
INVITATION FOR BIDS – 2020
Furniture for Community Hall in Wadi Albawanis
Bid Reference: 16.2243.0-003.00/Chairs Wadi Albawanies 04/2020
On behalf of the Federal German Ministry of International Development and Economic Cooperation (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing the Municipal Development Program in the context of mixed migration in Libya. The Program is co-funded by the European Union through the Trust Fund for North Africa (EUTF). The Program is being implemented in collaboration with the GNA Libyan Ministry of Local Government (MOLG) and it is targeting 15 municipalities that are located at the main migration route to Europe.
The Program is supporting the MOLG and the municipalities in strengthening its role and capacities to guide and supervise the decentralization process. In order to do this, some municipalities need a fundamental renewal in the equipment of public spaces. Therefore, the Program is seeking services on a contractor in Libya, who can deliver and install new chairs in the Community Hall in Wadi Albawanees.
GIZ invites proposals from eligible bidders in accordance to the following terms:
- To be eligible for submitting proposals, bidders must:
- Submit a financial offer according to the details of the procurement named in the ToR.
- Submit the commercial registration
- GIZ has the right to accept or reject any proposal even if it was the lowest price without providing any reasons.
Offers shall be submitted in an electronic version latest by 08/04/2020 before 05:00 PM (Libya time) to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de , the subject line of the email should indicate the following title: GIZ – 16.2243.0-003.00/Chairs Wadi Albawanis 04/2020
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank account. Please submit financial offers in EUR. Therefore, the bidder has to have a foreign currency account.
- For the Financial Offer please use Annex 1. As stated in the ToRs, the prices should include the delivery and installation.