Tender: procurement of goods and equipment under COVID-19
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-05-13
INVITATION FOR BIDS – 2020
Essential procurement of goods and equipment under COVID-19
Bid Reference: 16.2243.0-003.00/COVID-19_Procurement 04/2020
Within the framework of the Program “Support to Municipalities in Libya”, commissioned by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and co-funded by the European Union Trust Fund and is implemented by Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), in partnership with the Libyan Ministry of Local Government (MOLG) GIZ intends to procure essential goods and equipments under COVID-19 response measures.
GIZ invites eligible bidders to submit offers for the delivery and provision of the items listed in ANNEX 1, accordance with the ToRs:
- To be eligible for submitting proposals, bidders must provide:
- Technical offer based on the terms of references
- Physical submission of a sample at the GIZ office or alternative
- Valid commercial registration papers or license
- Foreign Bank Account Outside of Libya
- Financial Offer in EUR (Annex 2 must be used here.)
- GIZ has the right to accept or reject any proposal even if it was best value for money based on the Evaluation-grid (ANNEX 3) without providing any reasons.
- Financial offer shall be submitted in an electronic version latest by 13.05.2020 before 03:00 PM Tunisia time to the following email address: [email protected], the subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 16.2243.0-003.00/COVID-19_Procurement 04/2020
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor. Please submit financial offers in EUR
Note: in case of applications for multiple tenders, please make sure to submit separate offers in separate emails.