Tender: Procurement of IT equipment a youth centre in the municipality of Ghadames
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-09-06
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Promoting Youth for Peaceful Development in Libya
Bid Reference: 18.2182.6_IT_Equipement_YC_Ghadames
On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ is implementing a project on promotion of youth for peaceful development in Libya. The objective of the project is to improve the political and social participation of young people for a peaceful development in Libya (module goal). The political partner in Libya is the General Authority of Youth and Sports (YSA).
In the partner municipality of Ghadames, the project identified a youth center to be supported by the procurement of equipment. Therefore, the project is looking to procure IT equipment.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 06th September 2020 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.2182.6_IT_Equipement_YC_Ghadames. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
- For financial offers, please use the attached template
- Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
- Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
- You may also include further information, requests or conditions that are essential for a correct and complete (Technical and Financial) offer.
The following tender documents are in annex to this invitation for bids:
- Terms of reference with technical specifications
- Template for financial offer
- Technical assessment grid
In order to apply, please provide the following documents:
- Financial Offer
- Technical Specifications (with pictures)
- Commercial Registration
- Bank Details / Letter from the bank
- Company profile (max 3 pages)