Tender: Procurement of IT software for the MoLG
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-10-04
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Support to municipalities in Libya, Libya
Bid Reference: 16.2243.0-003.00_IT Software MoLG
GIZ is working in Libya on behalf of the BMZ since 2016 with currently five projects. One of them is the Support to Municipalities Program in Libya. The Program is co-funded by the European Union through the Trust Fund for North Africa (EUTF). The Program is being implemented in collaboration with the GNA Libyan Ministry of Local Government (MOLG) and it is targeting 16 municipalities in Libya.
Overall, the Program aims to contribute in improving inclusive local governance as well as socio-economic stabilization and development in municipalities. One of the main results designed to be achieved by the program is; to support of municipal and local governments in fulfilling their role and responsibilities and strengthen horizontal and vertical cooperation and networking. Among other support measures, GIZ is supporting in providing essential IT equipment necessary for the operations at the ministry of Local Government including computers (desktops & laptops) which still need to be equipped with the essential supporting software.
For this, GIZ seeks qualified locally registered vendors to supply and install such software, and hereby invites qualified companies to submit quotes for the provision installation of these software. Interested companies can download the RFQ and Specs documents free of charge.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 04.10.2020 to the following email address: [email protected] The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 16.2243.0-003.00_IT Software MoLG. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
- For financial offers, please use the attached template in Annex 2
- Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
- Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
- You may also include further information, requests or conditions that are essential for a correct and complete (Technical and Financial) offer.