Tender: Procurement of Jaw Crusher Equipment and Related Services
Company name: DAI Global
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-11-20
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Title: Procurement of Jaw Crusher Equipment and Related Services
Issue Date: October 28, 202.
Purpose: DAI, the implementer of the USAID Local Governance and Civil Society project (LGCS ), invites qualified offerors to submit proposals to supply and deliver the items and the services detailed in attachment A.
Deadline for Receipt of Questions: Questions are due by the following email, no later than November 4, 2020 at 4:00 PM, Washington D.C. time at
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals/offers: The deadline for receiving Proposals is no later than November 20, 2020 at 4:00 PM, Washington D.C. time atEmail only.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Trade Off Method. The award will be issued to the responsible and reasonable offeror who provides the best value to DAI and its client using a combination of technical and cost/price factors..
Instructions for the Preparation of Technical Proposals: technical proposals shall be submitted in a separate email from cost/price proposals and shall be clearly labeled as “VOLUME I: TECHNICAL PROPOSAL”:
Technical proposals shall include the following contents
- Technical Specifications of the proposed equipment which meets or exceeds the stated technical specifications B. Description of the Required services - The proposal must show how the Offeror plans to complete the work and describe an approach that demonstrates the achievement of timely and acceptable performance of the services which will include a preliminary set-up, start-up/onsite operation of the equipment and training plan for the local staff members. C. The offeror’s is required to confirm availability of technical Manuals, Maintenance Manuals and Service Records template. Manuals in both English and Arabic will be given preference.
- Management approach – Description of the Offeror’s staff assigned to perform the required services. The proposal should describe how the proposed team members have the necessary experience and capabilities to carry out the Required Services. Offeror shall submit the CV for each key personnel proposed including their qualifications and experience performing similar type of work.
- Past Performance –Provide a list of at least three (3 ) recent awards of similar scope and duration. The information shall be supplied as a table, and shall include the legal name and address of the organization for which equipment were supplied and services were performed, a description of work performed, the duration of the work and the value of the contract, description of any problems encountered and how it was resolved, and a current contact phone number and email address of a responsible and knowledgeable representative of the organization. (See Attachment F).
DAI will not enter into any type of agreement with an Offeror prior to ensuring the Offeror’s responsibility. When assessing an Offeror’s responsibility, the following factors are taken into consideration:
- Provide evidence of the required business licenses to operate in the host country.
- Evidence of a DUNS number (explained below and instructions contained in Attachment D).
- The source, origin and nationality of the products or services are not from a Prohibited Country (explained in the RFP ).
- Having adequate financial resources to finance and perform the work or deliver goods or the ability to obtain financial resources without receiving advance funds from DAI.
- Ability to comply with required or proposed delivery or performance schedules.
- Have a satisfactory past performance record.
- Have a satisfactory record of integrity and business ethics.
- Have the necessary organization, experience, accounting and operational controls and technical skills.
- have the necessary production, construction and technical equipment and facilities if applicable.
- Be qualified and eligible to perform work under applicable laws and regulations.
Behalf of DAI Team, We Wish you best of luck.