Tender: Procurement of Sewing Equipment PPE Production
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-06-10
INVITATION FOR BIDS
“Employment Promotion and Economic Development”, Libya
Bid Reference: 2017.4103.2-001.00_SewingEquipmentPPEProduction
With the present consultation (tender) we search for a competent supplier of sewing material, equipment and accessories. The equipment shall be used for the production of personal protective equipment (PPE) at the Libyan Korean Center and one Women Development Training Center in Tripoli. The production of PPE is part of GIZ’s measures against COVID 19 and is a joint activity of the projects “employment promotion and economic development” and “support to municipalities” in Libya. The equipment will be tendered in two lots. Potential bidders can apply for the individual as well as for both lots. All offers will be checked for their eligibility. Within the eligible offers the cheapest wins. For a more detailed description please read the Terms of Reference.
Brief description of requested service
The items to be supplied include:
- Sewing threads
- Sewing machine oil
- Sewing machine needles
- Automatic cloth cutting machine
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 10.06.2020 at 3:00 P.M. (Libya Time), to the following email address: [email protected] The subject line of the email should indicate the following title:
Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s foreign currency bank account abroad.
- Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
- For financial offers, please use the attached template in annex 2.
- Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
- Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
- Please submit a technical and financial offer according to the requirements specified in the Terms of Reference under points 7.1 and 7.2.