Tender: Procurement of training equipment for the Libyan Korean Center and the Center for Raising Professional Competency
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-07-06
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Employment Promotion and Economic Development, Libya Bid Reference: 91152447 _TrainingEquipment_17.4103.2
GIZ is working in Libya on behalf of the BMZ since 2016 with currently seven projects. One of them is the “Employment promotion and economic development” project which pursues the objective to improve the opportunities of Libyan youth to find employment. The two partner institutions of the project, the Libyan Korean Center and the Center for Raising Professional Competency in az-Zawiya are currently planning several short-term training measures in different fields.
With the current tender process GIZ is looking for a competent supplier for the different equipment that shall be used by its partner institutions the center for raising professional competency in az-Zawiya and the Libyan Korean Center in Tripoli for training measures.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 06/07/2021 04:00 PM) to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 91152447 _TrainingEquipment_17.4103.2
- Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- (If Currency is EUR in LY:) Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account outside of Libya.
- Payments will be in EURO currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- GIZ cannot transfer money to Foreign Currency Accounts inside Libya
- Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
- For financial offers, please use the attached template in Annex 2.
Further information on the technical offer: The technical offer should be submitted in
one file, preferably either Microsoft Word or PDF.
The evaluation grid shall only provide the supplier with the evaluation criteria that will be used for assessing the different offers. It is not meant to be used for the technical offer.