Tender: Professional photographers service for Forum and Fair in Ghadames Municipality
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-10-13
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Governance Advisory Fund, Libya
Bid Reference: 883391979_Photographer Ghadames
The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is a global service provider in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development and international education work. After reassuming cooperation with Libya after 2015, GIZ is currently cooperating with Libya in the frame of seven projects. The “Governance Advisory Fund”, under which this service will be carried out, is designed to provide an open instrument to support different sector ministries and/or thematic committees under the Higher Committee for Transferring Competencies to Municipalities (HCTC) in the development of sectoral decentralization strategies and policy plans.
As part of this activities, it is foreseen to implement six workshops for local authorities and youth stakeholders, one in each partner municipalities of the Youth project, where approaches, methods and instruments of youth work and youth participation on local level have already been discussed. The objective of the assignment is a better social and cultural integration of youth in the municipality through the elaboration of a concept for an improved decentralized public services delivery in the youth sector (sectoral decentralization concept). Therefore, the project thus seeks to contract a Libyan trainer to prepare, facilitate and report on these activities.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 13.10.2021 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de.
• The subject line of the email should indicate the following title:
• Offers without mention of title in the subject line of the email will not be considered.
• Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
• (If Currency is EUR in LY:) Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
o Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
o GIZ cannot transfer money to Foreign Currency Accounts inside Libya
• Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template in Annex 1
• Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
• Bidders have to sign the Preliminary Confirmation of Transfer of copyright of photos
• Portfolio of previous works max. 10 images