Tender: Provision of Printing Services for Investment Plans
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-04-21
#8.2181.8_Printing of Investment Plans
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Support to Municipalities in Libya, Libya
Bid Reference: 18.2181.8_Printing of Investment Plans
On behalf of the European Union and commissioned by the Federal German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing its “Support to Municipalities in Libya” programme. The programme is being implemented in collaboration with the Libyan Ministry of Local Governance (MoLG) as well as selected municipalities. In this context, Investment Plans for 15 municipalities were developed. With the present consultation (tender) GIZ Libya searches for a competent printing house to provide printed copies of the plans.
GIZ invites eligible bidders to submit offers for the provision and delivery of items as listed in the Terms of Reference (ToR).
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version no later than 21.04.2021 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.2181.8_Printing of Investment Plans. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- One (1) printing sample “Investment Plan Janzour” (for details please see the ToR) must be submitted to the GIZ Libya Office in Tripoli/Hay Al Andalus as a physical copy no later than 24.04.2021. The file for printing is attached in the Annex. Once you have handed in your electronic files, you will receive a phone number to coordinate the exact delivery date and time of the printing sample.
- Please note that your bid is not complete until we have received the printing sample.
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s foreign currency bank account outside of Libya. Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account outside of Libya as GIZ cannot transfer money to foreign currency accounts inside of Libya.
- Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
- For financial offers, please use the attached template “Financial Offer”.
- Bidders must have a commercial registration in Libya and must provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
- Please include a copy of ID or passport.