Tender: Provision of Supplies for Pumping Station for 6 Municipalities
Company name: UNICEF
Category name: Supplies / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-02-11
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Libya office invites you to submit a bid for the provision of “Provision of Supplies for Pumping Station, Submersible, & Surface water
pumps with Accessories to six different Municipalities in Libya”; reference No LITB 2021-9164544
Bidders shall provide their best Technical & Financial bids and shall be based strictly in accordance with this Invitation to bid package provided within the attached document together with any further documents, data and/or addenda which may be issued during the quoting period, all of which shall form the basis of a commitment between UNICEF and the successful Bidder.
All the ITB process shall be in respect of the Essential information
- Last date for questions & clarifications 26th January 2021 via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All proposals must be sent by email to SUPPLY.LIBYA@UNICEF.ORG ONLY no later than 11:59 am Tripoli Libya Time on 11th, February 2021, otherwise it will be considered as not valid.
- The BID FORM (page 3 of this document) must be completed and returned to UNICEF alongside the proposals.
- Proposals must be submitted electronically in English in two separate emails (one for Technical and one for Financial).
- The reference “LITB 2021-9164544 Technical Proposal” must be shown in the subject line of the email consisting of the technical proposal
- AND the reference “LITB 2021-9164544 Financial Proposal” must be shown in the subject line of the email consisting of the financial proposal
- Currency of proposal is UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD).
- Due to the nature of this ITB, there will be no public opening of proposals.
- Price shall not be indicated in any of the documents of the Technical Proposal.
- Note that failure to submit complete proposals may result in invalidation.
- Proposals received after the deadline will be invalidated.
- Please note that any inquiries related to this request for proposal will be acceptable through e-mail address to email@example.com ONLY and will not be considered through phone calls or any other email.
- Proposals received in any other manner will be INVALIDATED.
Attached are the following documents
- Annex A: LITB 2021-9164544; Provision of Supplies for Pumping Station, Submersible, & Surface water pumps with Accessories to six different Municipalities in Libya.
- Annex B: LITB 2021-9164544 Technical Sheet- PDF format (with summary of important bidding instructions).
- Annex B: LITB 2021-9164544 Technical Sheet- Excel format.
- UNICEF MDM-Vendor Master Registration Template.
UNICEF Libya Office
Supply Chain team