Tender: REHABILITATION OF WOMEN TRAINING CENTER (WTC) IN JANZOUR MUNICIPALITY
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Construction /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2019-04-11
INVITATION FOR BIDS – 001/2019
REHABILITATION OF WOMEN TRAINING CENTER (WTC) IN JANZOUR MUNICIPALITY
Bid Reference: 16.2243.0-004.00/WOMEN TRAINING CENTER 2019 – Janzour
Within the framework of the Programme “Support to Municipalities in Libya”, commissioned by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) and co-funded by the European Union Trust Fund and is implemented by the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ), in partnership with the Libyan Ministry of Local Government (MOLG) and the Municipality Janzour, GIZ intends to rehabilitate a Women Training Center (WTC) in Janzour Municipality.
GIZ and the Municipality of Janzour invite proposals from eligible bidders for the rehabilitation of a Women Training Center in Janzour, in accordance to the following terms:
- To be eligible for submitting proposals, bidders must:
- Be a registered construction company in Libya and must possess the relevant and valid registration certificates. Priority will be given to construction companies registered in Janzour Municipality.
- Demonstrate fiscal capability through submitting the financial status of the company for the last (3) years.
- Have at least 8 years of experience in buildings construction and rehabilitation.
- Have successfully carried out a prominent construction/rehabilitation project in the last three years, and is able to provide a proof of implementation of such a project/s, preferably in Janzour area.
- Submit a copy of its current Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance Certificates.
- Submit the company’s profile, including; Organizational Structure and Core Team, and list of description of similar projects and clients. The profile shall include current resumes of staff forming the proposed Project Team. The Resumes should clearly state the responsibility and sizes of projects undertaken by each person. The Resumes should demonstrate each person’s suitability and capability for the work for which they will be responsible. Furthermore, the profile shall include the QA&QC plan for the company
- Submit a deployment schedule for the project. The deployment schedule shall be presented in bar chart form covering the whole period during which the Services are to be provided.
- Submit a Letter of Transmittal [maximum 2 (two) pages.
- GIZ has the right to accept or reject any proposal even if it was the least price without providing any reasons.
- Complete tender documents may be obtained in a hard copy format from GIZ office located in Tripoli, Hay Al Andalous, Tel. #: 091 370 5173
- Potential bidders (whom collected tender documents) are invited to a pre-bid meeting on the 10-04-2019 at 10:00 AM Libya time in GIZ Office in Tripoli at the above address for detail explanations about the requirements of the project and for clarification of any queries that potential bidders may have regarding the project.
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version latest by 11-04-2019 before 03:00 PM Libya time to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de , the subject line of the email should indicate the following title: GIZ – 001/2019 WOMEN TRAINING CENTER 2019 Janzour.
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
Note: in case of applying for multiple tenders, please make sure to submit separate offers in separate emails