Tender: Tender of organizational and financial services in Benghazi
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-10-18
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Employment Promotion and Economic Development, Libya
Bid Reference: 83392003_Organisational&FinancialServices_Benghazi
GIZ is working in Libya on behalf of the BMZ since 2016 with currently seven projects. One of them is the “Employment promotion and economic development” project which pursues the objective to improve the opportunities of Libyan youth to find employment. In this context the project is supporting selected training centres, technical and vocational education institutions and NGOs in Libya to develop and implement training measures for their final beneficiaries in fields with good employment opportunities. In addition, GIZ is training career guidance facilitators in training centres and TVET institutions to advice graduates on how to decide on a future career and to integrate the labour market. GIZ is planning to conduct three trainings of trainers of five days each in October and November 2021 in Benghazi for altogether 45 participants. The trainings will take place at the College for Electrical and Electronic Technology, Benghazi, and will be attended by participants from within Benghazi and from outside Benghazi.
With the current tender GIZ is looking for a service provider who can provide accommodation for the participants from outside Benghazi and catering for all participants during the three training measures in Benghazi.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 18/10/2021 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de.
• The subject line of the email should indicate the following title:
• Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
• (If Currency is EUR in LY:) Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
o Payments will be in EURO currency to the contractor’s bank account abroad.
o GIZ cannot transfer money to foreign currency accounts inside Libya.
• Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template in Annex 2.
• Bidders must be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
Further information on the technical offer: The technical offer should be submitted in one file, preferably either Microsoft Word or PDF. The evaluation grid shall only provide the supplier with the evaluation criteria that will be used for assessing the different offers. It is not meant to be used for the technical offer.