Tender: RFQ for For clearance operation for playground elements and sport tools
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-09-10
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Support of decentralisation and local development as a contribution to peacebuilding in Libya
For clearance operation for playground elements and sport tools
1. Brief information on the project
On behalf of the Federal German Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH is implementing the Support of decentralisation and local development as a contribution to peacebuilding in Libya. The project is co- funded by the European Union through the Trust Fund for North Africa (EUTF).
In the frame of the project, GIZ is realizing children playgrounds and sport fields. A first slot of playing and sport elements, which will be used as example to implement additional ones, have been purchased in Deutschland, and will be delivered to the harbor in Tripoli – Libya.
GIZ is now looking for professional custom broker for the custom clearance of the items.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 10th September 2021. to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de
The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.2181.8_broker playgrounds.
• Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
• Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account outside of Libya.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template.
• Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
In order to apply, please provide the following documents:
· Financial Offer (please use ANNEX 1)
· Official commercial registration or license in Libya / Tax number
· Bank Statement for a Foreign Currency Bank Account
· Curriculum vitae / company profile, pointing out the experience as a custom broker.
Please refer to the TORs for more information on the documents to submit.