Tender: RFQ for Improving Primary health Care, Libya
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-08-15
#83387228_East Health Coordinator.
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Improving Primary health Care, Libya 83387228_East Health Coordinator
Brief description of the Project: In cooperation with the Libyan Ministry of Health (MoH), the GIZ “Improving Primary Health Care Provision” project is commissioned by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) to promote the development of primary health care (PHC) services in Libya. The aim of the project is to expand and enhance the quality of PHC services so that these are accessible for vulnerable population groups. The project focusses on eleven of GIZ’s 24 partner municipalities in the northwest, southwest and east of Libya. The project´s intervention areas are 1) improving PHC provision on municipal level 2) improving the clinical, administrative and social competencies of PHC workers, and 3) building the capacity of selected municipalities in COVID-19 response.
Brief description of requested service: GIZ is looking for a national consultant based in Benghazi to assume the role as the municipal regional health coordinator for the municipalities of Ajdabiya, Brega, Benghazi and Tobruk with guidance from the GIZ expert team.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 15/08/2021) to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 83387228_East Health Coordinator. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
• Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
o Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
o GIZ cannot transfer money to Foreign Currency Accounts inside Libya
• Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template in the Annex.
• Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.