Tender: RFQ for Medical equipment for operations of medical team.
Company name: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Category name: Supplies / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-11-10
Project Name : Medical equipment for operations of medical team.
Tender Reference : LY21-283
Offers sent by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Dead Line : 10 NOV 2021
you are invited to submit your best quotation for the items listed on attached request in USD currency and delivery to Tripoli City .
** Please Do not send offers to this Email , send your offer to email@example.com **
Important information to Vendors and suppliers:
- Delivery location will be at Tripoli.
- All Medicines must have min 18 Months Shelf life, expiration date must exceed 18 months at the date of delivery.
- All Medical equipment must have at least 1 year warranty.
- Price of transportation, packing and labeling costs should be included in kit price.
- Eligible Interested vendors and suppliers who will pass the shortlist will be asked to present a physical sample delivered to IOM-Libya office (Hal Alkuwait , Janzour).
- All prices to be quoted must be valid at least within thirty (45) calendar days from the date of quotation.
- Offer must be in USD currency.
- Price to be quoted in DAP Tripoli and Benghazi , must be valid at least within 45 Days months from the date of quotation.
- Please state your delivery time in your offer.
- Signed and stamped offer.
- Please make sure to read the terms and condition of payment attached, sending your offer to us considered as agreeing and accepting all terms and conditions.
- يجب ان يكون العرض المقدم من قبلكم بالدولار الامريكي
- ان تكون الاسعار المقدمة من قبلكم صالحة لغاية 45 يوم
- نرجو منكم ذكر الزمن الازم لتوفير الطلبية من خلال العرض المالي المقدم
- ان يكون العرض المقدم موقع و مختوم رسميا من قبلكم
- يرجي القرائة و الموافقة علي شروط الدفع جيدا المرفقة في هذا الطلب قبل ارسال العرض المالي , حيث ان ارسال العرض يعتبر الموافقة الكاملة علي هذه الشروط
Please send your offer not later than 10)th NOV 2021الرجاء ارسال العروض في موعد اقصاه (
- IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Supplier/s or any obligation to inform the affected Supplier/s of the ground for IOM’s action.
- IOM reserves the right to split the awards in any combination as it may deem necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion in the best interest of IOM. General conditions of PO are attached to this RFQ.