Tender: RFQ for Rehabilitation of Three Schools in East and South Regions
Company name: UNICEF
Category name: Maintenance / Construction / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-10-20
Tender Title: LRPS-2021-9170660 Rehabilitation of Three Schools in East and South Regions
Tender Date of Issue: 11 October 2021
Tender Closing Date: 20 October 2021
In reference to the above mentioned subject, UNICEF is pleased to invite you to LRPS-2021-9170660 Rehabilitation of Three Schools in East and South Regions
You are kindly requested to submit your proposal “Technical Proposal & Financial Proposal” IN TWO SEPARATE E-MAILS, ONE FOR TECHNICAL PROPOSAL, ONE FOR FINANCIAL PROPOSAL
ALL PROPOSALS MUST BE PROPERLY MARKED WITH BID NUMBER IN SUBJECT, AS BELOW:
LRPS-2021-9170660 TECHNICAL PROPOSAL
LRPS-2021-9170660 FINANCIAL PROPOSAL
IF TECHNICAL PROPOSAL INCLUDES ANY PRICING OR NUMBERING, YOUR PROPOSAL WILL BE INVALIDATED
All proposals must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY no later than 20 October 2021 at 12:00 pm Libya Time, otherwise it will be considered as not valid.
- LRPS-2021-9170660 Rehabilitation of Three Schools in East and South Regions
- Annex B ToR Rehabilitation of Three Schools in East and South Regions
- Annex C Site Visit Schedule
- Annex I Project Specifications 17 February Ajdabia School
- Annex II Project Specifications Emsaed School
- Annex III Project Specifications 17 Feb School Al Awainat
- Only proposals received through email@example.com with subject tender number will be valid, any proposals received through any other e-mail will be INVALIDATED.
- Please note that any inquiries related to this request for proposal will be acceptable through e-mail ONLY and will not be considered through phone calls.
- Please send your clarifications and inquiries to LBY-Procurement@unicef.org not later than 18 October 2021.
- The Request for Proposal for Services form - BID FORM- (page 3 of RFP) must be completed and returned to UNICEF alongside the technical proposals.
- Contractors must attend Site Visits conducted by UNICEF, as per attached Annex C: Site Visits Schedule.