Tender: RFQ Health facilities, Civil Works Rehabilitation and maintenance in the Municipalities of Sebha, Brak al Shati, Murzuk, Quatrum and Shawerif (FEZZAN REGION, SOUTH WEST Libya)
Company name: CEFA Org
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-11-11
CALL FOR TENDER: GENERAL INFORMATION
I.1) Name and address Contracting Authority
Official name: CEFA ONLUS Postal address: VIA LAME 118
Postal Code: 40122
Health facilities, Civil Works Rehabilitation and maintenance in the Municipalities of Sebha, Brak al Shati, Murzuk, Quatrum and Shawerif (FEZZAN REGION, SOUTH WEST Libya)
I.1.2) Type of contract
I.1.3) Short description of the contract
8 Health facilities infrastructures rehabilitation works in the Municipalities of Sebha, Brak al Shati, Murzuk, Quatrum and Shawerif (Libya):
MURZOUQ TOWN POLYCLINIC, HAJ HJAIL CLINIC, MAIN CENTRAL LAB, GOLDEN CLINIC, AL MAHDIYA MEDICAL CENTER, QATROUN TOWN POLYCLINIC, AL SHWERIF VILLAGE HOSPITAL
I.1.4) Type of Procedure
I.1.5) Information about lots
This contract is divided into lots.
Tenders may be submitted for maximum number of lots: 4
CALL FOR TENDER: INFORMATION PER LOT
Lot no 1
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION BRAK GENERAL HOSPITAL, MUNICIPALITY BRAK AL SHATI
GPS CORDINATES 27.540219 N, 14.300154 E
Lot no 2
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION MURZOUQ TOWN POLYCLINIC, MURZOUQ MUNICIPALITY
GPS CORDINATES 25.915499 N , 13.928294 E
Lot no 3
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION HAJ HJAIL CLINIC, MURZOUQ MUNICIPALITY GPS CORDINATES 25.925509 N, 14.048117 E
Lot no 4
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION MAIN CENTRAL LAB, SEBHA MUNICIPALITY GPS CORDINATES 27.033325 N 14.428796 E
Lot no 5
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION GOLDEN CLINIC, SEBHA MUNICIPALITY, GPS COORDINATES 27.028408 N 14.435734 E
Lot no 6
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION AL MAHDIYA MEDICAL CENTER, GPS COORDINATES 27.040877 N 14.433833 E
Lot no 7
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION QATROUN RURAL HOSPITAL, AL QATROUN MUNICIPALITY
GPS Coordinates 24°55′44″N 14°34′33″E
Lot no 8
Title: CIVIL WORKS REHABILITATION AL SHWERIF VILLAGE HOSPITAL, SHAWERIF MUNICIPALITY
GPS Coordinates 29°58′52″N 14°15′34.5″E
II.2) Place performance
Geographical zone benefitting from the action: LIBYA, Municipalities of Sebha, Brak al Shati, Murzuk, Quatrum and Shawerif
II.2.1) Award Criteria
Price is not the only award criterion and all criteria are stated only in the procurement documents
II.2.3) Additional information
Subsequent to the initial contract resulting from the current tender procedure, new services or works consisting in the repetition of similar services or works, up to the estimated amount of 100000 EURO, may be entrusted to the initial contractor by negotiated procedure without prior publication of a contract notice, provided the new services or works are in conformity with the same basic project.
II.2.4) Time limit for submission of tenders or requests to participate
II.2.5) Minimum time frame during which the tenderer must maintain the tender
Duration in months: (from the date stated for receipt of tender)
II.2.6) Conditions for opening of tenders
Local time: Place:
Additional information about the Contract Notice
Health Facilities, Civil Works Rehabilitation and maintenance in the Municipalities of Sebha, Brak al Shati, Murzuk, Quatrum and Shawerif
FEZZAN REGION, SOUTH WEST, Libya OLTP/CEFALIBYA/2021/03
1. Nature of contract unit price
2. Programme title
Hand in Hand for a better health care in the South West,
10/RSSDLIBYA/T05.437/2019 Lot 5
4. Eligibility and rules of origin
Participation is open to all legal persons (participating either individually or in a grouping – consortium – of tenderers) which are established in a Member State of the European Union or in a country or territory of the regions covered and/or authorised by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed (see item ‘Legal basis’ below).. Participation of natural persons is directly governed by the specific instruments applicable to the programme under which the contract is financed].
All supplies under this contract must originate in one or more of these countries.]
All eligible natural and legal persons (as per item 4 above) or groupings of such persons (consortia) may apply.
A consortium may be a permanent, legally-established grouping or a grouping which has been constituted informally for a specific tender procedure. All partners of a consortium (i.e., the leader and all other partners) are jointly and severally liable to the contracting authority.
The participation of an ineligible natural or legal person will result in the automatic exclusion of that person. In particular, if that ineligible person belongs to a consortium, the whole consortium will be excluded.
6. Number of applications or tenders
No more than one application or tender can be submitted by a natural or legal person whatever the form of participation (as an individual legal entity or as leader or partner of a consortium submitting an application/tender). In the event that a natural or legal person submits more than one application or tender, all applications or tenders in which that person has participated will be excluded.
In case of lots, the candidates or tenderers may submit only one application or tender per lot.(maximum 4 lots)
Contracts will be awarded lot by lot and each lot will form a separate contract.
Tenders for parts of a lot will not be considered. Tenderers may not submit a tender for a variant solution in addition to their tender for the works or supplies required in the tender dossier.
Any tenderer may state in its tender that it would offer a discount in the event that its tender is accepted for more than one lot.
7. Tender guarantee
No tender guarantee is required.
8. Performance guarantee
The successful tenderer will be asked to provide a performance guarantee of 10% of the amount of the contract at the signing of the contract in the form of a bank cheque. This guarantee must be provided together with the return of the countersigned contract no later than 30 days after the tenderer receives the contract signed by the contracting authority. If the selected tenderer fails to provide such a guarantee within this period, the contract will be void and a new contract may be drawn up and sent to the tenderer which has submitted the next cheapest compliant tender.
9. Information meeting and/or site visit
Date, venue and contact details will be communicated to Tenderers
10. Tender validity
Tenders must remain valid for a period of 3 months after the deadline for submission of tenders. In exceptional circumstances, the contracting authority may, before the validity period expires, request that tenderers extend the validity of tenders for a specific period.
11. Grounds for exclusion
Candidates or tenderers must submit a signed declaration, included in the application form or tender form, to the effect that they are not in any of the situations listed in Section 22.214.171.124 of the practical guide (PRAG). Where the candidate or tenderer intends to rely on capacity providing entities or subcontractor(s), he/she must provide the same declaration signed by this/these entity(ies).
Candidates or tenderers included in the lists of EU restrictive measures (see Section 2.4. of the PRAG) at the moment of the award decision cannot be awarded the contract.
Sub-contracting is allowed.
13. Provisional date of invitation to tender
14. Provisional commencement date of the contract
15. Period of implementation of tasks
FROM December 2021 AND RESPECTIVELY BY LOT:
LOT 1: max 3 months
LOT 2: max 2 months
LOT 3: max 3 months
LOT 4: max 3 months
LOT 5: max 3.5 months
LOT 6: max 2 months
LOT 7: max 2 months
LOT 8: max 2 months
SELECTION AND AWARD CRITERIA
16. Selection criteria
The selection criteria are described in section 12.2 of the instruction to tenderers
1) Economic and financial capacity The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years for which accounts have been closed.
The financial criteria for legal or natural persons as follow:
• the average annual turnover of the tenderer must exceed or be equal to the contract value of the tender. (per lot)
• Tenderers must have a bank account that can receive payments in euro from outside Libya
• Power of attorney and Bank form information: Transfers will be done only to the company’s bank account or to his/her legal representative
· Copy of financial statement of bank account covering the last 6 months
2) Professional capacity The reference period which will be taken into account will be the last three years preceding the submission deadline.
· Tenderer has sufficient ongoing staff resources, expertise and experience to be able to handle the proposed contract in the area of the Lot (Municipality, district): a statement of the average annual manpower and the number of managerial staff of the economic operator for the last three years
· information on the educational and professional qualifications, skills, experience and expertise of the persons responsible for performance including a reference to the technicians or technical bodies available to the economic operator, whether or not belonging directly to it, especially those responsible for quality control;
· a list of the works carried out in the last three years, accompanied by certificates of satisfactory execution for the most important works in the area (district, municipality) indicated by the Lot
3) Technical capacity . The reference period which will be taken into account will be the < last three years > from submission deadline.
The objective of this criterion is to examine whether or not the candidate (i.e. the consortium as a whole, in the case of an application from a consortium) has sufficient expertise and experience to be able to handle the proposed contract.
· The candidate has provided works under at least 2 contracts each with a budget of same as the offer submitted in which were implemented at any moment during the reference period: < 1 year >. in the area of the Lot (Municipality, district)
· a statement of the technical equipment, tools or other machines including their origin available to the economic operator for performing the works contract
This means that the contract the candidate refers to could have been started at any time during the indicated period but it does not necessarily have to be completed during that period, nor implemented during the entire period. Candidates are allowed to refer either to projects completed within the reference period (although started earlier) or to projects not yet completed. Only the portion satisfactorily completed during the reference period will be taken into consideration. This portion will have to be supported by documentary evidence ( statement or certificate from the entity which awarded the contract, proof of payment) also detailing its value. If a candidate has implemented the project in a consortium, the percentage that the candidate has successfully completed must be clear from the documentary evidence, together with a description of the nature of the services provided if the selection criteria relating to the pertinence of the experience have been used.
17. Award criteria
The most economically advantageous tender is the technically compliant tender with the best price- quality ratio.
At least 60 % price
40 %= annual turnover, previous experience, proximity to the area
APPLICATION AND TENDERING
18. How to obtain the tender dossier
The tender dossier is available from the contracting authority by sending a request to: email@example.com
Tenders must be submitted using the standard tender form included in the tender dossier, whose format and instructions must be strictly observed.
19. Tender opening session
<15.11.2021, Tripoli, 10 AM >
20. How applications may be submitted
Applications must be submitted in English exclusively to the contracting authority in a sealed envelope.
- Either by post or by courier service, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by the postmark or the date of the deposit slip, to:
CEFA INGO Tripoli Office Address: Tripoli – Ben Ashour (full address in the Instructions to Tenderers)
CEFA INGO Sebha Office (full address in the Instructions to Tenderers)
Opening hours: from 9.00 am to 13.00 pm
- OR hand delivered by the participant in person or by an agent directly to the premises of the contracting authority in return for a signed and dated receipt, in which case the evidence shall be constituted by this acknowledgement of receipt, to:
- CEFA INGO Tripoli Office Address: Tripoli – Ben Ashour (full address in the Instructions to Tenderers)
- CEFA INGO Sebha Office (full address in the Instructions to Tenderers)
NOTE: IN ADDITION TO THE POST OR HAND DELIVERED, ALL THE APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY EMAIL TO THE FOLLOWING
EMAIL ADDRESS ( firstname.lastname@example.org ). Please respect the following rules:
1) PDF FORMAT
2) ONE FILE PER DOCUMENT
3) ONE EMAIL PER TENDERER (IF NECESSARY, USE ZIP FILE OR WETRANSFER TO COMMPRESS YOUR FILES/FOLDERS)
4) ONLY FOR Volume 4.3.2 — Bill of quantities: send the PDF file AND the EXCEL
- The contract title and publication reference (see contract notice) must be clearly marked on the envelope containing the application and must always be mentioned in all subsequent correspondence with the contracting authority.
Applications submitted by any other means will not be considered.
By submitting an application candidates accept to receive notification of the outcome of the procedure by electronic means. Such notification shall be deemed to have been received on the date upon which the contracting authority sends it to the electronic address referred to in the application form.
21. Deadline for submission of applications
The candidate’s attention is drawn to the fact that there are two different systems for sending applications: one is by post or private mail service, the other is by hand delivery.
In the first case, the application must be sent before the date and time limit for submission, as evidenced by the postmark or deposit slip1, but in the second case it is the acknowledgment of receipt given at the time of the delivery of the application that will serve as proof.
The deadline for submission is 11.11.2021
Any application sent to the contracting authority after this deadline will not be considered.
The contracting authority may, for reasons of administrative efficiency, reject any application submitted on time but received, for any reason beyond the contracting authority's control, after the effective date of approval of the short-list report, if accepting applications that were submitted on time but arrived late would considerably delay the evaluation procedure or jeopardise decisions already taken and notified.
22. Clarifications on the contract notice
Tenderers may submit questions in writing within 28.10.2021, specifying the publication reference and the contract title, to: email@example.com .
The contracting authority must reply to all tenderers' questions at the latest 11 days before the deadline for submission of tenders. Eventual clarifications or minor changes to the tender dossier shall be published at the latest 11 days before the submission deadline on the website of www.cefaonlus.it and www.libyaninvestment.com
23. Alteration or withdrawal of applications
Applicants may alter or withdraw their applications by written notification prior to the deadline for submission of applications. No applications may be altered after this deadline.
Any such notification of alteration or withdrawal shall be prepared and submitted in accordance with precedent item. The outer envelope (and the relevant inner envelope if used) must be marked
1 It is recommended to use registered mail in case the postmark would not be readable.
‘Alteration’ or ‘Withdrawal’ as appropriate. ]
24. Language of the procedure
All written communications for this tender procedure and contract must be in English.
28. Legal basis
The contract will be awarded in the framework of 10/RSSDLIBYA/T05.437/2019 Lot 5
. See Annex A2 of the practical guide
29. Additional information
Financial data to be provided by the candidate in the standard application form or the tenderer in the tender form must be expressed in EUR If applicable, where a candidate refers to amounts originally expressed in a different currency, the conversion to EUR shall be made in accordance with the InforEuro exchange rate of OCTOBER 2021 of the applicable InforEuro exchange rate, which can either correspond to the month and year of the publication of the present contract notice or the month and year corresponding to the deadline for submitting applications], which can be found at the following address: http://ec.europa.eu/budget/graphs/inforeuro.html.