Tender: RFQ IT procurement for SI-Mena
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-08-15
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Employment Promotion and Economic Development, Libya Bid Reference: 17.4103.2_ITEquipment
GIZ is working in Libya on behalf of the BMZ since 2016 with currently six projects. One of them is the “Employment promotion and economic development” project which pursues the objective to improve the opportunities of Libyan youth to find employment. In this context a market demand study has been conducted on behalf of the project. The study clearly indicated that there is employment potential in the field of information technology in Libya. In addition, it recommended several short-term training courses that the project could organize in order to enhance the chances of young Libyan job- seekers to acquire a job in an IT-related field. Moreover, the study emphasized specifically potential support for internationally ratified training courses.
With the current tender process GIZ is looking for a competent supplier of high-quality IT equipment that shall be used by its partner institution the college for electronic technology in Tripoli.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 15.08.2021 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: Bid_ITEquipment. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
• (If Currency is EUR in LY:) Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
o Payments will be in EURO currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
o GIZ cannot transfer money to Foreign Currency Accounts inside Libya
• Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template in Annex 2.
• Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
Further information on the technical offer: The technical offer should be submitted in one file, preferably either Microsoft Word or PDF. The evaluation grid shall only provide the supplier with the evaluation criteria that will be used for assessing the different offers. It is not meant to be used for the technical offer.