Tender: RFQ Mental health and psychosocial support (MHPSS) & Social Cohesion
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-06-17
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Improving Primary Health Care Provision in Libya Bid Reference: 18.1827.7_MHPSS
In cooperation with the Libyan Ministry of Health (MoH), GIZ promotes the provision and expansion of Primary Health Care (PHC) services in Libya. The project’s activities are currently divided into three intervention areas: 1) Increasing the operational capacity of selected PHC centers (PHCCs) through in-service training, implementing quality standards, procurement and rehabilitation; 2) training and continuing professional development for health care professionals; and 3) supporting hospitals and laboratories in COVID-19 testing and care. In addition, the project is currently undergoing an extension process to also include peace building measures in the future.
To strengthen the integration of Mental Health and Psychosocial Support (MHPSS) in the municipal COVID-19 response, the project together with the MoH has established a network of MHPSS Focal Persons (FPs) within the Municipality COVID-19 Emergency Coordination Committees (MECs) of GIZ’s 17 partner municipalities in Libya. In order to further expand, strengthen and support the network and activities of the MHPSS FPs and promote social cohesion through a community-based MHPSS approach, the project is looking for a team of experts based in Libya with strong experience in the area of community-based MHPSS. The period of assignment is from 01.06.21 until 31.05.22. and the team of experts is requested to provide the services specified in the ToRs.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than Thursday 17/06/2021 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: Bid_MHPSS. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
- In order to be eligible to participate, bidders must fill the self-declaration of eligibility in Annex 3 and fulfill the therein listed requirements.
- Financial offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
- Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
- Payments will be in EUR to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- GIZ cannot transfer money to Foreign Currency Accounts inside Libya
- For financial offers, please use the attached template in Annex 1.
- The structure of the technical offer must correspond to the structure of the ToRs. It must be legible (font size 11 or larger), clearly formulated and in English.
- Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
- In case the offer is provided by a group of Freelance Consultants, Annex 4 “Working Groups” must be filled out.