Tender: RFR LY20-131 REHABILITATION OF RASAJDIR & WAZEN BCPs.
Company name: International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Category name: Supplies / Construction /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-10-22
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO CONTRACTORS (GIC)
To : Eligible Contractors
Project : REHABILITATIONS – RAS AJDIR BCP (LOT1) / REHABILITATIONS – WAZIN BCP (LOT 2)
Ref. No.: LY20-131
Date : 15/09/2020
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of MIDAS Border Control Projects, IOM invites interested eligible Contractors to submit Quotations for the implementation of: A. Rehabilitation of Ras Ajdir Border Crossing Points (Lot1) & B. Rehabilitation of Ras Wazin Border Crossing Points (Lot2)
Kindly note relevant details below:
- The Mandatory Site Visit is scheduled on Monday, 28 September 2020 for Ras Jdir Border Crossing and Wednesday, 30 September 2020 and please contact Eng’r. Ali Saad (+ 218 913 747 118 and/or Eng’r. Ali Shnaib (+218 928 866 52 59) for details; failure to attend is a ground for disqualification.
- The Submissions of the complete name/s and contact details (mobile number and email address) of your representative/s in the Mandatory Site Visits will be on 24 September 2020.
- The Deadline for clarifications is on 20 October 2020
- The last electronic bids submission deadline is 22 October 2020 to [email protected] copying [email protected].
- Each email size shouldn’t exceed 10Mb. In addition to the email, all documents should be shared with any online file sharing website in case if email is not received.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotations, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all quotations at any time prior to award of Purchase Order or Contract, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Contractor/s or any obligation to inform the affected Contractor/s of the ground for the IOM’s action.
Very truly yours,
IOM LIBYA PROCUREMENT
IOM is encouraging companies to use recycled materials or materials coming from sustainable resources or produced using a technology that has lower ecological footprints.