Tender: Supply 1,100 Basic First Aid Kits
Company name: DAI Global
Category name: Supplies / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-11-15
Request for Proposal (RFP)
No. taqarib-Libya -2020-056
Title: Supply 1,100 Basic First Aid Kits
Issue Date: November 2, 2020.
Bidders’ Conference: A Pre-Proposal Bidders’ Conference is scheduled for November 08, 2020 at 10:00 am o’clock Libya Time through Zoom.
Information of interest to all prospective Offerors will be presented. While attendance at the pre-proposal conference is not mandatory, all interested prospective suppliers are encouraged to attend in order to prepare acceptable proposals. Questions asked at the Pre-Proposal Bidder’s Conference, that would benefit all bidders, shall be provided in an amendment to the RFP. Prospective Offerors must submit request to attend the Bidder’s conference via ProcurementLGCS@dai.com by November 6, 2020 at 12:00 Libya Time, to receive log-in details of the conference.
Deadline for Receipt of Questions: Questions are due by the following email, no later than 14:00, November 11, 2020 at ProcurementLGCS@dai.com.
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals/offers: The deadline for receiving Proposals is no later than 14:00 Libya time on November 15, 2020 at LGCSProcurementINBOX@dai.com.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process. The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
Technical Specifications and requirements for Technical Acceptability: In addition to meeting the technical specifications as listed in Attachment B, offerors are required to meet or exceed the significant non-cost factors listed below:
- 1.Offeror must possess at least three (3) years of relevant in-country experience. Offerors shall complete Attachment D: Past Performance Form.
- Offeror must have documented ability to meet required delivery time lines and ability to transport the goods without damage or loss, as demonstrated through reference letters from prior clients.
General Instructions to Bidders:
• Offerors wishing to respond to this RFP must submit proposals in English, in accordance with the following instructions
• The deadline for receiving proposals is no later than 14:00pm local Tripoli, Libya time on November 15, 2020. Late offers will be rejected except under extraordinary circumstances at DAI’s discretion.
• A Pre-Proposal Bidders’ Conference is scheduled for November 08, 2020 at 10:00 am o’clock Libya Time through Zoom, please send your email confirmation via ProcurementLGCS@dai.com by November6, 2020 at 12:00 Libya Time, to receive log-in details of the conference.
• DAI has a right to increase or decrease the required quantities.
• Offerors shall submit proposals electronically (via email) LGCSProcurementINBOX@dai.com. Please note the solicitation number and title of the RFP in the proposal and in the subject line if submitting via email.
• Offerors shall confirm in writing that the Offeror fully understands that their proposal must be valid for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days.
• Offerors shall sign and date their proposal.
• Offerors shall complete Attachment A: Price Schedule template. Prices should be presented in LYD & USD.
• Value Added Tax (VAT) shall be included on a separate line.