Tender: Supply and Install Materials for Concrete Basketball Courts in Benghazi and Al-Bayda
Company name: DAI Global
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-11-08
#No. taqarib-Libya -2020-063
Request for Proposal (RFP)
No. taqarib-Libya -2020-063
Title: Supply and Install Materials for Concrete Basketball Courts in Benghazi and Al-Bayda
Lot 1: Benghazi
Lot 2: Al-Bayda
Issue Date: October 27, 2020.
Bidders’ Conference: A Pre-Proposal Bidders’ Conference is scheduled for November 4th, 2020 at 16:00 Libya Time through Zoom.
Information of interest to all prospective Offerors will be presented. While attendance at the pre-proposal conference is not mandatory, all interested prospective suppliers are encouraged to attend in order to prepare acceptable proposals.
Questions asked at the Pre-Proposal Bidder’s Conference, that would benefit all bidders, shall be provided in an amendment to the RFP. Prospective Offerors must submit a request to attend the Bidder’s conference via ProcurementLGCS@dai.com
by November 3th, 2020 at 12:00 Libya Time, to receive log-in details of the conference.
Deadline for Receipt of Questions: Questions are due by the following email, no later than 14:00 Libya time on November 8, 2020 at ProcurementLGCS@dai.com .
Deadline for Receipt of Proposals/offers: The deadline for receiving Proposals is no later than 14:00 Libya time on November 12, 2020 at LGCSProcurementINBOX@dai.com Email only.
Basis for Award: An award will be made based on the Lowest Price, Technically Acceptable Source Selection process. The award will be issued to the responsible Offeror submitting the lowest evaluated price that meets or exceeds the acceptability requirements for technical/non-cost factors described in this RFP.
Technical Specifications and requirements for Technical Acceptability: In addition to meeting the technical specifications as listed in Attachment B, offerors are required to meet or exceed the significant non-cost factors listed below:
- The offeror must possess at least three (3) years of relevant in-country experience (ongoing and completed) using Attachment D.
- The offeror shall provide documentation of implementing similar activities and meeting delivery timelines as demonstrated through reference letters from prior clients.
- The offeror must demonstrate its ability to transport the goods without damage or loss.
- The offeror shall propose technical staff that have the skills, education and experience necessary to implement the activity.
- The offeror shall submit a timeline that shows that he/she understands the activities to be undertaken and the order in which they should.