Tender: Supply & Deliver of; Upright Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispensers, Upright Foot pedal operated Hand Sanitizer Dispensers & Refills, to Tripoli
Company name: UNICEF
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-12-20
#LITB 2020 -9163919
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Libya office invites you to submit a bid for the provision of “Supply & Deliver of; Upright Automatic Hand Sanitizer Dispensers, Upright Foot pedal operated Hand Sanitizer Dispensers & Refills, to Tripoli” reference No LITB 2020 -9163919
Bidders shall provide their best Technical & Commercial bids and shall be based strictly in accordance with this Invitation to bid package provided within the attached document together with any further documents, data and/or addenda which may be issued during the quoting period, all of which shall form the basis of a commitment between UNICEF and the successful Bidder.
All the ITB process shall be in respect of the Essential information
- Last date for questions & clarifications 15th December 2020 via firstname.lastname@example.org
- All proposals must be sent by email to email@example.com ONLY no later than 11:59 am Tripoli Libya Time on 20th, December 2020, otherwise it will be considered as not valid.
- The BID FORM (page 3 of this document) must be completed and returned to UNICEF alongside the proposals.
- Proposals must be submitted electronically in English in two separate emails (one for Technical
- The reference LITB 2020 -9163919 Technical Proposal' must be shown in the subject line of the email consisting of the technical proposal
- AND the reference LITB 2020 -9163919 Financial Proposal' must be shown in the subject line of the email consisting of the financial proposal
- Currency of proposal is UNITED STATES DOLLARS (USD).
- Due to the nature of this RFP, there will be no public opening of proposals.
- Price shall not be indicated in any of the documents of the Technical Proposal.
- Note that failure to submit complete proposals may result in invalidation.
- Proposals received after the deadline will be invalidated.
- Please note that any inquiries related to this request for proposal will be acceptable through e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org ONLY and will not be considered through phone calls or any other email.
- Proposals received in any other manner will be INVALIDATED.
Attached are the following documents
- Annex A: UNICEF Ad LITB 2020 -9163919 Supply Automatic & Foot pedal Upright
- Annex B: The Technical Sheet
UNICEF Libya Office
Supply Chain team