Tender: Supply of; Laptops, Digital Cameras, IT & Digital Cameras Accessories
Company name: UNICEF
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-03-14
Dears Potential Bidders,
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) Libya office invites you to submit a bid for the provision of “Supply of; Laptops, Digital Cameras, IT & Digital Cameras Accessories”
reference No LITB-2021-9165480.
Bidders shall provide their best Technical & Commercial bids and shall be based strictly in accordance with this Invitation to bid package provided within the attached document together with any further documents, data and/or addenda which may be issued during the quoting period, all of which shall form the basis of a commitment between UNICEF and the successful Bidder.
All the ITB process shall be in respect of the Essential information
- Bids Submission deadline: 14th March 2021 at 11:59 am Libya Time; via email@example.com
- Questions to be sent to LBY-Procurement@unicef.org; no later than March 11th, 2021
- Clear pictures, catalogues and brand names for the items are required
- Bids MUST be signed and stamped
- Bids to be submitted with minimum technical specifications as listed below.
- Bidders can submit quotations for more than one brand per item
- Delivery lead time is crucial, the shorter is the better
- Bids to be submitted in USD currency, inclusive of all taxes and any related costs and/or expenses, including, but not limited to, delivery to location.
- Possibility of sample submission before placing order.
- Payment terms 100%, 30 days after delivery
- Bidder registration file shall be part of the Proposal; in order to be registered for this bid, the following documents are required;
- Filled version of the attached “UNICEF MDM Vendor Master Registration Template” signed and stamped, in addition to excel format
- Copy of Vendor Business License & chamber of commerce registry.
- Official signed & stamped letter with vendor account details (Account name, account number, bank name, branch and address, IBAN number, Swift code) under the bank’s letterhead; Note: the account should be a USD account.
- Proof of bank account current validity as, (Ex: bank statement).
Attached are the following documents
- Annex A; LITB-2021-9165480 Supply of Laptops & Cameras
- Annex B: LITB-2021-9165480 Technical Sheet
UNICEF Libya Office
Supply Chain team