Tender: supply of second-hand 5-seater vehicle
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2020-06-29
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Improving Primary Health Care Provision in Libya
Bid Reference: 18.1827.7-001.00_5-seater vehicle
In cooperation with the Libyan Ministry of Health (MoH), GIZ promotes the provision and development of primary health care services. The project applies a people-centered approach based on the MoH and WHO recommended Family Practice Approach (FPA) for primary health care provision in Libya. In alignment with FPA, the project will expand and improve the quality of services of Primary Health Care Centres (PHCCs), to make these services accessible to vulnerable groups in particular. This entails community engagement through the introduction of community health workers, implementation of quality standards, provision of diagnostic and therapeutic equipment and digitalization of routine data reporting. Using a Training-of-Trainers (ToT) approach, the project will furthermore provide in-service trainings to PHCC staff members to enhance their technical, clinical and administrative competencies.
To facilitate our work, the contractor shall supply a ready-to-drive second-hand 5-seater vehicle which will be used by the GIZ project team in Libya.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
- Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 29.06.2020 (4pm Libya Time) to the following email address: [email protected] The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.1827.7-001.00_5-seater vehicle.
- Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
- Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account.
- Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
To submit a complete offer, bidders must provide the following documents:
- Annex A must be used for the technical offer.
- Annex B must be used for the financial offer.
- Additionally, further documents need to be attached to the offer (copies):
- Commercial registration papers of the company
- Proof of bank account and information about bank details
- Vehicle registration and/or licence papers
- Vehicle factsheet/information (scan of the official documents) documenting all technical features of the vehicle as described in Annex A
GIZ reserves the right to reject any incomplete offer.