Tender: Tender for Procurement Furniture Al Beyda and Benghazi
Company name: The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
Category name: Supplies / Other /
Tender type: Free
Close Date: 2021-08-08
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Promoting Youth for Peaceful Development in Libya Bid Reference: 18.2182.6-001.00_Furniture_YCs_East
On behalf of the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), GIZ is implementing a project on promotion of youth for peaceful development in Libya. The objective of the project is to improve the political and social participation of young people for a peaceful development in Libya (module goal). The political partner in Libya is the Ministry of Youth.
In each of the partner municipalities Benghazi and Al Baida, the project identified a youth center to be supported by the procurement of equipment. Therefore, the project is looking to procure IT equipment.
Bidders should note and adhere to the following terms:
• Offers (technical and financial) shall be submitted in an electronic version not later than 08/08/2021 to the following email address: LY_Quotation@giz.de. The subject line of the email should indicate the following title: 18.2182.6- 001.00_Furniture_YCs_East. Nonresponsive offers will not be considered.
• Payments will be in EUR currency to the contractor’s bank abroad.
• Bidders must have a foreign currency bank account outside of Libya.
• For financial offers, please use the attached template
• Financial Offers must contain the bidder’s bank details.
• Bidders have to be registered in Libya and provide proof of this registration together with the offer.
• You may also include further information, requests or conditions that are essential for a correct and complete (Technical and Financial) offer.
The following tender documents are in annex to this invitation for bids:
□ Terms of reference with technical specifications
□ Template for financial offer
□ Technical assessment grid
In order to apply, please provide the following documents:
□ Financial Offer
□ Technical offer including detailed specifications, pictures, and a guarantee statement or certificate of guarantee
□ Commercial Registration
□ Bank Details / Letter from the bank
□ Company profile (max 3 pages)
Please refer to the TORs for more information on the documents to submit.